sexta-feira, 26 de maio de 2017

Come what come may

Antes de Shakespeare, uma manifestação indignada:
Reforma política: Capitanias hereditárias já!

35. Come what come may
Tradução: Haja o que houver
Significado: Independentemente de qualquer circunstância, aconteça o que acontecer.
Fonte: Macbeth, Ato I, cena 3
Macbeth (aside) Come what come may,
Time and the hour runs through the roughest day.

Macbeth (à parte): Aconteça o que acontecer,
O tempo e a hora chegam ao fim dos dias mais difíceis.

Exemplo moderno: Moulin Rouge - Come What May Lyrics



Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more

Listen to my heart can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, Winter to Spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you
Until my dying day (from the film Moulin Rouge, released in 2001)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário