sábado, 18 de agosto de 2018

Stupid quotations - Part 4


STUPID QUOTATIONS – PART 4

1.       Lou Duva, commenting on the upcoming fight of his protegé against Mike Tyson:
It’s not a matter of life and death. It’s more important than that.

2.       Dale Berra, Yogy Berra’s son:
The similarities between me and my father are different.

3.       James Smithson, on his deathbed:
My friends, I desire that you will make a post-mortem examination of me, and find out what ails me; for really I am dying to knnow what my disease is myself.

4.       Sir Boyle Roche, an Irish member of the British Parliament:
Single misfortunes never come alone, and the greatest of all national calamities is generally followed by one greater.

5.       Orchestra leader Lawrence Welk:
This is the best biography by me I have ever read.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário