quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2018

Quotations 2


Mais algumas citações:

1.     Allen, Woody (US film actor, writer and director):
Not only is tere no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.

2.     Allen, Woody (US film actor, writer and director):
It’s not that I’m afraid to die. I just don’t want t be there when it happens.

3 Anonymous:
The best cotraceptive is a glass of cold water: not before or after, but instead.

Anonymous:
I went to New Zealand but it was closed.

5 Astor, Nancy, Viscountess (American-born British MP:
I married beneath me. All women do.

6 Barnes, Peter:
I know I’m God because when I pray to him I find I’m talking to myself.

7 Barrie, J. M. (British playwright):
I know I’m not clever but I’m always right.

8 Barton, Bruce (US advertising and Republican politician):
Jesus picked up twelve men from te bottom ranks of business and forged them into an organization that conquered the world.

9 Benny, Jack (US comedian), in reply to a robber demanding ‘your money or your life!’:
I’m thinking it over.

10 Burns, George (US comedian):
Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cuttig hair.

11 Campbell, Mrs Patrick (British actress, on a homosexual affair between two actors:
I don’t care what people do, as long as they don’t do it in the street and frighten the horses.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário